We are pleased to invite research papers on following themes and related areas. The last date for full paper with registration fee is extended to 10th June, 2014.
The following themes are selected for this session:
- Philosophy in the Vedic Period Philosophy in the Epic Period
- Philosophy in the Sutra Period
- Philosophy in Medieval Period
- Philosophy in the Scholastic Period
- Philosophy in Modern Period
- Philosophy in 21st Century
- Development of Philosophy of Dalits
- Development of Muslim Philosophy
- Development of Christian Philosophy
- Development of Sikh Philosophy
- Development of Lingayata Philosophy
- Development of Philosophy of Social Sciences
- Development of Indian Psychology
- Development of Philosophy of Culture
- Development of Philosophy of Humanism
- Development of Philosophy of Human Rights
- Development of Applied Philosophy
- Recent Trends of Philosophy in India
- Any other topic relevant to theme.
Guidelines for Submission of Paper: Font style : Times New Roman (MS word) Title : Font Size 14 in capital Author’s Name , Designation and Affiliation : Font Size 12 Key words : Not more than five Abstract : Font Size 12, single spacing Full Paper : Font Size 12, one and a half spacing Length of the Paper: 2000-2500 words.
The acceptance of the paper will be communicated to the author via e-mail within fifteen days of submission. Selected papers will be published in a book having ISBN later.